Friday, March 4, 2011

3/4/11- I'm alive, I promise!

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that yes, in fact, I am still alive over here in spite of a week from hell and two more to go. I hope after the next two weeks I can get you guys updates dating all the way back to the end of January. Look forward to stories of Lisbon (Portugal), Valencia, and tomorrow I am making a day trip to Ciudad Rodrigo, which is in the Salamanca province about an hour or so away, to see a running of the bulls and to celebrate Carnaval Spain-style, basically their version of Halloween. 


I just want to say how much I miss you all and thanks to those of you who offered some supportive words to me this week, it really meant a lot to me and helped me get through the week. 


I will leave you guys with a little video of some of the things I will hopefully be seeing tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment